Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 532 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
This one

and this one

sure look like I've seen them here and here.

I'm not saying I want you to take them down, it's not my call. If Snoopy posts up, I'd listen. He's got billions of dollars and could sue the pants right off ya'. :D

If you really want to show off all the friggin Scouts in the land, here's that link I mentioned earlier. http://public.fotki.com/rlireland/scout_80800s/

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
[QUOTE='71 800B]Yea!!

There's no front driveline!!! :flipoff2:[/QUOTE]

*looks at pic* oh yeah... :laughing: :laughing:

Sweet IH's

·
Registered
268 Posts
LRDisco said:
Anyone have any info on this one?
The pic was taken at Binder Bash 2005, and he didn't have the truck done yet...I'm sure there's more info avail on the Just IH website. Another pic taken from somebody else's website. :shaking:

·
Registered
199 Posts
LRDisco said:
i have seen it in person. guy lives in northern idaho. nice looking rig. just getting it all back together. I think its stock other then the swapped axles and spring over. can't give detail on it though. I like mine better.

79 scout 2 full width 44 front corp 14 rear 95 chevy rear stock springs. 79 chevy 6 inch bds front lift springs. shackel reversal spring over longer shackels . stock motor tranny and t case at the moment. soon i wanting to swap in a vortec 350 700r4 dana 300 combo

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
N2IHC said:
Mines not done yet but here is a rough idea of where I am going:

IMGhttp://www.twistedbinderz.org/members/n2ihc/newscout/mutt2a.jpg[/IMG]

My build up is here:

http://www.twistedbinderz.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6

It will be cacooned in Vortex in a month or so.

Where I am at now:

Can I get a pic from the back? I've heard of people doing this, just haven't actually seen it. Thanks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
LRDisco said:

Yes he lives in northern idaho. just getting it together. Pic was taken at Binder bash. Its an annual binder car show. Pretty nice looking scout. Nathan Munns is the owners name.

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
joshcallmeat said:
Dude, that tire carrier was my first EVER. Bill is the one that talked me into building bumpers and stuff.

Time flies. I used to think that thing was the baddest scout ever... things certainly change.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cant claim the mods as mine, I am still trying to fix the wiring and leaks (got all but the gas tank filler-return line. NO idea how I am going to get it done...)

1978 Scout II
345/727 (I think)
Unknown gearing, SUA 4" Superlift/Rough Country lift/2"body lift (plan on keeping it SUA)
33x12.5" tires

Eventually, the mods I would like to see happen would be:

Twin sticking the D20 and putting in some lower gears (TerraLow)
Lower gears for the diffs
Winch
Rear tire carrier
33gal fuel tank
More lights (2 floods for the corners). I am about to upgrade the back lights to a pair of cheap fog lights. It sucks not being able to see backing up.

But my more immediate concerns after the wires would be getting a high-lift jack and a spare tire after I get some longer brake lines.

·
Registered
2005 Xterra Off-Road Locked
310 Posts
Thought I had one in here already, but I guess not.

Before (ugly :eek: ):

After (less ugly :D ):

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Where and when is the binder bash? Is it in north idaho?
soon? It would be kinda intresting to bring my coe IH

·
Registered
7 Posts
hello everyone,im the new guy,my names dave and im a IHCcoholic,my current project is this 74' IHC,im told its a model 100,but im not sure,maybe someone here will know for sure,the pics. are a little dark,the front and rear universal bearings were shot,and the rear yoke coming out of the tranny was broken,in my area parts arent easy to come by,even though i have an IHC manufacturer 10 miles from me,so i might be asking for the best place for parts,any help would be great,thanx

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
cool rig!

I haven't posted my other IH so here it is, 75' SII basically stock except the olive drab and the shackles

161 - 180 of 532 Posts