Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 675 Posts

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here's mine as of today. it finally saw the daylight for the first time. it didnt drive out under its own power yet, but i'm workin on it. i need to lower the front down some by shortening the shackles, maybe even swappin out the 6" springs for 4" ones.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
lookin good FULLSIZE! When do you expect to have it finished?

Here's my 87 Ramcharger:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Is that a dr. pepper bottle I see hanging down in pic #3?

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep, breakfast of champions.:D

i dont know if it'll fit where the jeep did, but you know i'm gonna try.;)

·
Banned
5,372 Posts
kidwired said:
right on bro!
I can't wait to see u do this with it!!
When you have a 87" wide track, 139" wheelbase and too much overhang, I wanna see you do it too!

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the jeep was 84" with 108" wb and the dodge is around 88" and 115" wb with a whole lot more body. this should be fun........:flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MissBigTires said:
lookin good FULLSIZE! When do you expect to have it finished?

Here's my 87 Ramcharger:
very nice ramcharger. arent you on the RCC board? i think i've seen your truck their. i'm tired of tryin to predict when i'll have it done cause it never gets done when i think it should, so who knows. wanna come help?:D

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
And my 77 Power Wagon

Rebuild from the frame up 360/727/203 3" rancho front spring, 4" skyjackers rear. 35" MTR's. milemarker part time kit in the front axle, rock shark engineering front bumper. Lots of other crap. Needs finishing.. and i hopefully will do it one of these days

Attachments

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Spousal unit's stocker TJ.... Jeep chicks are :cool:

Some day it'll get the same level of attention as the Durango. *sigh* only money.... You know what they say, "Another day, another 25 cents."

Until the day that it gets upgraded, it rides on a 44 rear and has steering box, rocker, and gas tank armor.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah, I haven't been on RCC much lately, it moves too fast to keep up with it!

I wish my mom's durango looked like that! :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
you know what, since dailmer did buy chrysler, i might as well post up my 65 Benz here... well, not extremely mine, since my mom likes it so much she wouldnt "let" me sell it, so it is all hers now... but I guess i still get to labor on it. She spend 11.9 months out of the year sitting... but when she runs, the straight pipes on the I6 sound SOO good

Specs:
Manual fuel injected I6
4 speed on the floor
4 wheel indipendant suspension
4 wheel disk breaks
Convertable with 2 tops
4.10 gears
blah blah blah

dad gave it to me as a "i'm sorry i'm dovorcing your mom" present when i was 16... he put about 45k into restoring it before he drove it through a barb wire fence... car has about 350,000 miles on it.
In the background you can also see my old daily driver volvo.. which is now sold.

Garrett

BTW: where are some pics of your cuda fullsize?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 675 Posts