Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
:eek: holy hell you guys almost went off in the exact same spot!!!!

Nice vid Lance!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
That was freaking crazy!!!! I bet he was sore as hell the next day. That truck must have been built like a tank.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
considering I have been wheeling for almost 30 years you can bet I have done some pretty crazy stuck recoverys, But I have to say that you could add them all together and it doesn't come close to tumbling a $500,000 TT thru the surf over boulders, even thought it was already wasted it still made me cringe every time it rolled over smashing it even more. then building a ramp down a 30 cliff just to get the busted rig back on course. what the vid doesn't show is that the front suspension was so wasted they had to have the backhoe tow it with the front end off the ground 5 miles on the race course just to get it back to the small fishing village. truley a once in a life time recovey to be a part of.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
And I thought I rigged a complicated recovery when I rolled last weekend, I have nothing on that. Luccky Jesse was unhurt and looked like he at least had a smile on his face.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Note to self: Pray with Jesse before baja 500.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.