Pirate 4x4 banner

side kick extras(please read)

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Pappa Smurf 
#1 ·
i just got a side kick and im wondering if they make t case gears for them?and were?do the make axles gears?lifts?and lockers. i realy need help so please help me find a link or a number, thanks
-Hans

#4 ·
Rocky road sells the lowest t-case gears possible for side kicksthey are 4.445 to 1 the difference between the calmini and rro is like going from grs1(calmini) to a grs2 (rro)

there alll billet from england from rob storr the man who brought you the 6 to1's

#8 · (Edited)
Hey now Twisted you of all people should be nice :p

YOu can throw on 33" fairly easily with the calmini lift, RRO spacrs and body lift. Whether you break the axle shafts is if yuo have a leadfoot :p

hell i cna throw on 29" tires stock...

EDIT: not even going to edit this post.. have no idea what happened here. Attack of the propane fumes?

#9 ·
nozuk said:
Rocky road sells the lowest t-case gears possible for side kicksthey are 4.445 to 1 the difference between the calmini and rro is like going from grs1(calmini) to a grs2 (rro)
Well, the Calmini's are 4.24:1, and more expensive than the Rocky Road gears.

Stock is 1.8:1 :eek:

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a single soul who will admit to having actually seen, much less installed the RRO gearset. RRO doesn't even have a picture of 'em on his web site.

The Calmini set has been around for a long time, they have real photo's of 'em on their web site, and documented cases of people actually installing and using them.

#15 ·
Hey Bob i saw them before glenn even did. But glenn should have 5 or 6 set left but those gears are prettyful have you seen the 6:1 they look like them but smaller all if you look at them they look like that so they should be great gears they would be perfect for you tires :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.