Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i pulled the thirds out of a 1994 sidekick they are 5.12's and in perfect shape. im askin for $200 for both located in harrisburg, pa.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are these just the ring and pinion or the whole 3rd members???

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i forgot i had this thread i sold those members awhile ago. i have another set of thirds with lock rites front and rear with a hybrid housing im looking to sell. if interested pm me.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
goob said:
sorry i forgot i had this thread i sold those members awhile ago. i have another set of thirds with lock rites front and rear with a hybrid housing im looking to sell. if interested pm me.
im interested in both thirds price shipped to 95206do these have the 5.12's

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
goob said:
are you interested in the hybrid as well?
im not really interested in the hybrid im more interested in 5.12 gears and the lockrights for my stock sammy axels

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
i think the shipping would kill me on the hybrid and i think the gears from the rear sidekick will not fit a stock sammy axel,

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually shipping when i bought the members and the hybrid was less that 100 bucks. you're right the rear member won't work in a stock sammy housing. but i've been told that the hybrid is the way to go. it makes the rear end much stronger. the lockers have about 1000 miles on them, the hybrid housing is soo light i can pick it up with one finger no joke.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts