Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of sidekick drop outs with arb's and 4.56 equiv gears. Trail tough stuff from the purple and yellow sami.

$1000 (yes that's two arbs, two sets of gears, all set up.... bearings...yokes.... 3rds for only $1000)

THENNNNN

I will throw in the rest of the axle parts I have. The dana 44 inner knuckle snapped off the custom front (was a rear) sidekick housing. I stole the outer knuckles on the new axles I put in the sami these came from. Has sami knuckle out outers with it, complete... custom chromo shafts, machined adapters for all the nonsense they did to make it work. Pretty crazy amount of work here I'm basically giving away.

Then the rear is pretty cool.... sidekick housing has custom shafts with disks. I stole the calipers and mounting brackets/retainers.

In one piece these axles bolt in sprung over on a sami with pinions turned up, killer caster, etc. Wouldn't take much to get these axles back together and worth a ton or dialed in on your rig. I got some mild interest in the zuki forum but nothing concrete. Give me 1000... come see them... don't ask me to ship or for pictures of scattered piles of parts and we're good :) Other wise after KOH I'll put them back together myself and sell them for 2500. ;)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
wow this is a good deal. Free bump trail tough is local here and that rig was off the charts.

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Omg pics. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358188006.441260.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358188025.315925.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358188043.068436.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358188059.755200.jpg how excited are the pic people right now? :) the rear rotors are just rusty from the last rain. Nothing a couple times around with pads won't clean up

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
top.... found some flat tops... so in theory I have enough to put the front all the way back together

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man... I thought suzikis were cooler and people wanted these itty bitty things? There is something to be said for me to carry an axle under each arm around the shop lol

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still available. I guess everyone is skeeered to weld a knuckle on? No these won't drop into your Sami housings. I'm about to fix them and sell for 2k

1 - 15 of 15 Posts