Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just finished up this jeep for a guy on the board here. this thing is one sexy beast :D

it has a tbi 350 th 400 dana 300 full widths 38" radials yada yada. it came in dead stock barbie mode.

it's getting rear TJ flares after it gets wired up, and the front springs are new so they still need to settle.

·
Premium Member
25,804 Posts
Does he hate that shifter with a passion? I have one on my 700R4 and it SUCKS! :mad: The motion is smooth as long as you do everything is slow motion. :(

Not bad fab work for a punk ass player. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the dash is actually sik in person. I wanted it to be like a cockpit. all the gauges in the center, along w/ all the lights and switches. there's a flip top switch w/ a starter push button on the left. there's a battery isolator w/ key under the dash, and the column key also still kills power.

the seats are leather ZX2's. soo comfortable but barely fit.

the t-case shifter is still easy to get at. (oh sorry it takes a split second longer to reach around the dash....and god forbid you get to look up your female passenger's skirt while over there :D
-and if you don't have a twin stick and don't wheel hard core how many times on the trail do you REALLY shift it? I can only think of a couple trips I've ever even shifted out of 4 while on the trail. (yall are trippin) :flipoff2:

Matts....the jeep hasn't been driven yet, we'll see about the shifter next week. :D

·
Premium Member
63,764 Posts
Phil...I think it looks sweet (but what the hell do I know, considering what I drive! LOL) I especially like the dash! I think you need to take Silly Fab on the road and bring it to Colorado! I'll pay you in cheerleaders...hows that for a deal? :D :roxy:

·
Registered
9,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JR said:
Nice, like the way the dash is laid out.
The extra gauge must be a trany temp.
it's fuel, volts, oil pres, engine temp, big tach, med speedo :D thanks for the good words

roxy....I am fully mobile if I have to be. :D but colorado is f-cking far. I'm going to wheel my chevy sometime into rubicon and I might bring ALL my sh!t just for fun. another 100+ feet of tubes and whatnot :D hehehe who needs a cage ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.