Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SINGLE SEAT CHASSIS w/YOTA F&R STEERING AXLES.....FOR SALE OR TRADE.....EAST TN...1K

Here is a custom single seater rock crawler chassis. It was/is set up for a chevy 4.3 and chevy auto trans. The axles are TWO steering toyota axles with 4.10 gears that are installed and linked, just waiting for shocks. Comes with one racing seat. I started this project but do not have time to finish it....so as they say, my loss is your gain. Once finished this light weight, low-profile buggy will out perform rigs that are 10x the price.

pics can be seen here:
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/2754917004.html

I will consider trades or partial trades of interesting vehicles, atv's, super swamper tires, guns, bfg reds, sticky treps, whatever.....

Asking 1k or best reasonable offer or partial/full trade offers

EDIT: can sell these with it for an extra 1k:

*Ford 2.9 v6, world product heads, ecm tuned, headers
*c4 auto
*dual bw cases with DD machine doubler kit

Call or text me @ (865)617-623zero Aaron

located 45 min north of Knoxville TN

keywords: chevy, ford, dodge gm 350 4.3 th300 th400 toyota 22r 22re super swamper tsl iroc bogger rock crawler krawler rockcrawler dana 30 35 60 70 80 rockwell 2.5 ton maxxis creepy trepador bfg krawler red label buggy chassis tube buggy

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
If it wouldn't cost me almost as much in fuel as purchase, I would already be there... You getting any closer to MN anytime soon?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing planned.....If you cover the fuel, I would meet you half way. You would still come out ahead as low as I've got it priced.

Forgot to mention, It has 1.5" dom .250 link bars with 3/4" misalaignment type heims. Also, already has a floor pan installed. The welds on this chassis look great. Very well built buggy. Bracketing is already welded on for the orbital valve.
If I can find it, I will include and extra valve so you only have to purchase one more for the rear steer.

Just build, add paint to make it your own flavor, and wheel the poop out of it

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Can throw these things in for an extra 1k:

Ford 2.9 v6, world product heads, ecm tuned, headers

c4 auto

dual bw cases with DD machine doubler kit

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got a set of 37" BFG reds 40% on two and 60% on the other two.

$900...... or 750 if they go with the chassis and drivetrain.

Also have a set of 15" yota 6lug beadlocks $700......or 550 if they sell with the other stuff

1 - 19 of 19 Posts