Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got two Xmembers on the Pathy, and one holds the tranny, and one holds the toy case. Would I be okay with just the Tcase Xmember, or should I just build the hoop so I can run both Xmembers? Right now the front Dshaft would contact the tranny Xmember.

·
Registered
228 Posts
McSoo-On my 4Runner I just have the one modified Front Range crossmember holding up the tranny and dual case. Stop by Johns shop in Tempe and take a look at it, maybe you could tuck it up out of the way at the same time.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't wanna torque the bellhousing of the tranny so it cracks. I guess I'll just try it. haha Chris, I'll check out yours if I get a chance to head over there.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
The tranny/transfer case mount does little more than hold that end of the drivetrain up. Your motor mounts are responsible for handling the torque load. Just one mount is fine.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Something similar to this would work nicely for you. It uses ubolts to hold it to the frame and would clamp up wherever you would like it to. Supports both tcases with 2 rubber mounts too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts