Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a SKS rifel i am trying to sell it has the pistol grip stock, 30 round removeable clip and stock 10 round non-removeable clip, alot of striper clips and i even have the original stock to go with it. i am trying to get $200 out of it. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested
Thanks Alan

PICS

·
Registered
77 Posts
What country was it from? Russia, China, Romania, Yugoslavia, etc.

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Can this be shipped? Im in Southern Ca 91384 If it can be shipped please figure a price on shipping.

·
Registered
326 Posts
TBNbears.. not to Kalifornia it can't.. mostly because it has the removeable clip style which has been deemed illegal here..

there is a specific type that can be purchased or shipped to Kalifornia but I don't believe any with removeable clip can be :(

DOJ website for cali has more info.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First it is a Yugoslavia made i dont know about shiping i think it is only like 30-40 bucks to ship i can put a non-removeable 10 round clip in it then ship the other sepretly but that is all i know.
Thanks Alan

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Can you still get this gun? are they legal. I am interested in buying it.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Pistol grip and 30 round magazines are a nogo in CA.

From what I recall, 10 round removables (or fixed for sure) are legal.

The pistol grip thing kinda pissed me off because I had one that way and it was WAY more comfortable to shoot with the pistol grip than the original stock :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya i put the pistol grip on the gun and i dont think it is even legal here in utah or even the 30 round removeable clip but i got the stuff off of the internet and they shiped it to me i think i can even get the bainet for this gun also if that helps things along. it seems the only way to get it to some one is to have them come and get it but i will see what i can do to ship it i will let you guys know what i find out
Thanks Alan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will I called UPS and they said the only way to have themship it is if it is shiped to a gun dealer so i gess if you want the gun then i will have to meet you some where or you just have to gome and get it. so if anyong still wants it and want to come and get it then let me know.
Thanks Alan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts