Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant sleep because all i can think about is bird season is going to open on Saturday...

i know that i'm not the only one that is ready to blast them dame birds out the sky.....

i got all my gear and about 800 rounds for this weekend packed and ready to go

i dont think i will need 800 rounds but it is better to have more then what you need...

i will be useing my new semi auto Remington Camo this year, i'm told i will be useing alot more shells w/ a semi auto then a pump 12 guage, but either way i'm ready

i know i know who the fawk cares:flipoff2: lol:laughing:

be safe fellas dont shoot anybody in the ass, this weekend.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
How many shells does it take to kill 12 birds a day? I've used maybe 1.5 boxes in a day before.
maybe he is going to hunt all weekend? I still pray that he doesn't need 800 chances to kill 36 birds but you never know how horrible a shot he is...?

I am almost all ready to go. few things to still get in order but the guns are clan and the dogs are ready. I'll eb up at 5:00 in the morning (probably 3ish I'm liek a kid waiting to go to disneyland) and out in the feild by 6:00. remember to check your local laws as to when shooting can start, it's 1/2 hour BEFORE sunrise here. shoot safe and have fun.

-Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts