Registered
429 Posts
ordered mine this morning..

hope to have the sas done by the end of april

helllll.. yeah.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hey Chris G, is Allpros gonna ever go back on sale? Nothing against Sky, Allpro is closer than Sky $$$.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Sales tax

Won't you have to pay state sales tax if you get it from All Pro? Shipping might be less than sales tax--and it comes to your door. With the price of gas these days, that has value.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hoodlum said:

FRom Sky?

:smokin:

yessir.

probably gonna start fabbing up the front spring hanger this weekend.. and if i get the shackle hangers by then maybe do that too.

junkyard for springs.. i've never looked forward to torching major parts of my vehicle off so damn much.. hah.

·
Registered
17 Posts
billet vers cast

Rwhat said:
Hey Chris G, is Allpros gonna ever go back on sale? Nothing against Sky, Allpro is closer than Sky $$$.
Not that i have anything against allpro or anything, but i went with sky's arms they are a BILLET work of art!!! for $200/set can't go wrong and the bomb proof FLAT BILLET pitman for 125 is a steal!!! and no tax!!

I'd prefer to give my money to UPS than the Gov.;) ;)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Re: billet vers cast

83longbox said:

Not that i have anything against allpro or anything, but i went with sky's arms they are a BILLET work of art!!! for $200/set can't go wrong and the bomb proof FLAT BILLET pitman for 125 is a steal!!! and no tax!!

I'd prefer to give my money to SKY than the ALL poo gang.;) ;)

had to change up your text a bit, id rather pay shipping than get a inferior product and bad customer service:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: Re: billet vers cast

northpole85 said:

had to change up your text a bit, id rather pay shipping than get a inferior product and bad customer service:)
I agree 100% suxx to spend alot of money with a company far away and they wont even give you the time of day!! not to mention there is that quality issue!!!

single and loving every minute of it!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Re: Re: Re: billet vers cast

83longbox said:

I agree 100% suxx to spend alot of money with a company far away and they wont even give you the time of day!! not to mention there is that quality issue!!!

single and loving every minute of it!!!

where u at in canada longbox

·
Registered
680 Posts
$200 bucks. that sounds good for those sky manf. arms. i want to go hi-steer w/an all-pro kit, but i've been hearing that other shit is cheaper and that sometimes the all-pro kit will rub against the leaf spring.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts