Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you in the SLC area that aren't wheeling this weekend are welcome to join me and Andre on Sunday to go skiing, probably Alta - Fixxxah, you still sitting around your friend's dorm room bored sh!tless??:flipoff2:

I'll have all monday off with nothing to do in the SLC area as well. anyone interezted in showing me how to install my ARB?;)

I was supposed to have another 3 day weekend in SLC in 2 weeks, but my flight sked changed, looks like next weekend I'll be on my way to Kuwait City on a military charter:usa: - Milan for 36hrs, Kuwait City for 48 hrs and back to Milan for another 48hrs. I'll be departing and arriving the US via Charleston!!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
MD11Fr8Dog said:
Those of you in the SLC area that aren't wheeling this weekend are welcome to join me and Andre on Sunday to go skiing, probably Alta

* cough*... Andre'... Telemark ski's * cough*

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: SLC this weekend

bennett said:

* cough*... Andre'... Telemark ski's * cough*

Could be worse! At least he's not a snowboarder!!:D

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Free the heel....
Free the mind.....

LOL
:flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
$5 says I probably ski faster on my teles than you or probably any of your boys do on alpines, bennett :flipoff2:

But then you got all that extra "gravitational pull" to help you down! :D

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
dieselcruiserhead said:
$5 says I probably ski faster on my teles than you or probably any of your boys do on alpines, bennett :flipoff2:

I'll race you on a mono

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
dieselcruiserhead said:

Pretty fast mofo huh ?... . I know your pretty good, The word is getting around Park City that you even teach celebrities to ski.

I'm sure Sonny Bono was glad he took lessons from you:flipoff2:

PS .. how do you turn on those teles? drag a cheek?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dieselcruiserhead said:

Bwaaaa hahahhaaaaa haa .... gravity sucks, doesn't it??:D

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jason M said:

I'll race you on a mono

Mono's are :rainbow: :D :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bennett said:
... . I know your pretty good, The word is getting around Park City that you even teach celebrities to ski.

I'm sure Sonny Bono was glad he took lessons from you:flipoff2:

When skiing with the Kennedys, make sure you play quarterback!!;)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
MD11Fr8Dog said:
Those of you in the SLC area that aren't wheeling this weekend are welcome to join me and Andre on Sunday to go skiing, probably Alta - Fixxxah, you still sitting around your friend's dorm room bored sh!tless??:flipoff2:
THATS A TEN FOUR LITTLE BUDDY. STILL HERE, I WAS THINKING ANDRE, KURT, YOURSELF AND I SHOULD GET DINNER TOMARROW [SUNDAY]. I WAS UP AT ALTA TODAY, I'M PRETTY FRUSTRATED WITH HOW I'M SKIING :mad2: I might BE UP THERE TOMARROW, IF WE GO I'LL GIVE ANDRE A CALL ON HIS CELL AND SEE IF I GET CATCH HIM, IF NOT LOOK FOR A GUY WITH A BLACK HELMET WITH VISOR, GOGGLES WITH A REFLCTIVE RED LENS, RED/BLACK JACKET RED/BLACK BAG, BLACK BOOTS+PANTS+SKIS

HOPE TO SEE YA FOR DINNER TOMARROW!

MATT

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: SLC this weekend

FIXXXXAH said:

THATS A TEN FOUR LITTLE BUDDY. STILL HERE, I WAS THINKING ANDRE, KURT, YOURSELF AND I SHOULD GET DINNER TOMARROW [SUNDAY]. I WAS UP AT ALTA TODAY, I'M PRETTY FRUSTRATED WITH HOW I'M SKIING :mad2: I might BE UP THERE TOMARROW, IF WE GO I'LL GIVE ANDRE A CALL ON HIS CELL AND SEE IF I GET CATCH HIM, IF NOT LOOK FOR A GUY WITH A BLACK HELMET WITH VISOR, GOGGLES WITH A REFLCTIVE RED LENS, RED/BLACK JACKET RED/BLACK BAG, BLACK BOOTS+PANTS+SKIS

HOPE TO SEE YA FOR DINNER TOMARROW!

MATT
I was at Snowbird today, 1-4pm. Awesome spring conditions!! Blew me away the first time going over the edge on those chutes below the Tram!! Steeeeep!:eek: I got over it though!!:flipoff2:

We'll be at Alta tomorrow, not sure the time. I think we plan on leaving Andre's at about 9ish (I'm crashing at his place tonight!), puts us at Alta at about 10ish. I'll be wearing a Leedom helmet with a Va Tech Hokie bird logo on the back, Oakley goggles (unless I wear my blue sunglasses), black gloves (unless I wear my blue gloves), yellow jacket (unless I wear my blue jacket), Dynastar 4X4s (unless I use my Chubbs), oh, and the tip of one of my ski poles is bent!!:flipoff2: :flipoff2: I'll PM ya my cell # too!!

If we miss you tomorrow, dinner in SLC sounds great - Red Rocks Brewery, or someplace close to there (close to the Hilton;) )

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
MD11Fr8Dog said:

Mono's are :rainbow: :D :flipoff2:
Ever ski one???

Better than a snowboard..

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jason M said:

Ever ski one???

Better than a snowboard..

Yea, but snowboards are :rainbow: too!! :flipoff2:

From today's action!!

Andre getting ready for a 15ft cliff drop in his tele's!!

Yours truly, leaning a little back in the saddle!! The old fart had a rough day today!!;) Too many Andre induced beers last night??:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dieselcruiserhead said:
Hey, just saw these. Sweet, except I look like an old man hunched over like that. Sean, email them over

Andre (slackin' @ work) :)
Wilco!! I also have a couple I took as we overflew Park City at 715 this morning!!:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts