Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I see we haunt the same boards. Saw this on b enos last night too. One if the cylinder walls is only .040 :yikes:

-scot

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Daaamn. And thinking the laser on my BG 380 crapping out on the first range trip was bad!

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Daaamn. And thinking the laser on my BG 380 crapping out on the first range trip was bad!
You can always mount it on a shark's forehead. :D

FWIW I think those are from Crimson Trace. Could be wrong on that. Pretty sure S&W would make it right though.

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You'd never see that on a Ruger.stir,stir
I could see something like that getting by QA. Who's gonna look for a correct number/placement of flutes?:shaking:

Betcha it doesn't happen again. I would imagine a poster of that pic might be hangin' on a wall somewhere around the QA station.:laughing:

The thread says the gun went through QA on a Friday. ;)

Big question. Is that a "one of" or part of a batch? :eek:

·
Registered
6,459 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
You can always mount it on a shark's forehead. :D

FWIW I think those are from Crimson Trace. Could be wrong on that. Pretty sure S&W would make it right though.
They are Insight modules. I mailed it back to them a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
LOL what a bunch of tards in the linked thread. I like the guy who claimed to take calipers and a micrometer every time he buys a gun. Because anyone would bother looking for an off center flute in any revolver, new or used.

Honestly its a lot of hubbub over not much of a big deal... Smith will make it right for him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts