Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my top box wich is a snap on black lights edetion box. The box is in excellent condition just a few scratches. Tools are a combination of Snap on, Mac, and some Husky stuff. Box retails for 1,200 by itself off the snap on truck.Im Trying to get 1,300 out of all this, wich is way less than i have invested into it. Great box for any mechanic or someone just wanting a super nice snap on box.email or call me with further questions im located in nor cali, Lakeport my phone number is (707)263-6465 my name is mark, i have one pic on this ad here http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/tls/255196055.html

but i have more upon request just send me your email.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its 40inches wide, 20inches deep and each drawr opens up 18 inches, theres to many diffrent tools to list. If you like to send me your email i can send you pics of each drar open with a the tools inside. And im not firm on my price ill go down a little if your intrested let me know , Thanks

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
thanks for the fast reply. go ahead and email me some pics at orangefj45 at sbcglobal dot net

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
i will be going to chico tomorrow ( friday) night, and i could meet you at orvs gas station where the 20 and I-5 meet if you want to meet pm me your cell or house number

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
turns out on not going to chico, if you want we can arrange another meeting time/place this weekend

1 - 17 of 17 Posts