Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on down, we're gonna start about 9:30. May have a big surprise here for everyone:grinpimp:, -- have to wait and see -- still have it in the works. Jesster if you know how to get ahold of Lewis (supernice brown CJ) let me know -- broke my phone and lost everyone's number.:shaking::shaking:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Pulled my jeep in the garage last night. It isnt as bad as i had thought:laughing: I will definetly see you there Jeff.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I still haven't talked to jess, lol. I found out from Wesley.

I'll have to wait and see guys. I may have to work that weekend. I surely hope not cause I'd really like to ride. I'm going to tellico 2 weeks after that so we'll just have to see how things go between now and then.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I still haven't talked to jess, lol. I found out from Wesley.

I'll have to wait and see guys. I may have to work that weekend. I surely hope not cause I'd really like to ride. I'm going to tellico 2 weeks after that so we'll just have to see how things go between now and then.
Sorry James, sometimes other pursuits get in the way of my wheeling focus... :grinpimp: :laughing:

At this point, I think Kraig will not be able to go, so I will probably be passing on next weekend too unless your work lets up so I can catch a ride. Sucks, but money is pretty tight at the moment for me, so one trail ride is all that I should be trying to squeeze in before the winter teardown/buildup project starts on the YJ.

Jesse

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll be making the trip down again, this time I'm bringing the old man(his first wheeling trip) should be lots of fun. 250cows let me know if you would like me to do anything since you guys always take such good care of us I would like to do something to show my thanks. Brent

·
Registered
656 Posts
Unfortunately not gonna make it, guys.

Looks like I'm going to be stuck working. Appreciate the offer as always and will do my best to make it next time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts