Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this YJ a few months back and the only things I have done is install a Bestop Soft Top and a 456 ring and pinion for the front axle. Other than that this jeep is the same as when it was sold to me. The reason I am selling is because the jeep honestly sits in my driveway because it will not fit in my garage and I have only put maybe 200 miles on it since owning it. I have no use for this vehicle and would like for it to go to a new home soon. I am motivated to sell and will not refuse any reasonable offers. Since I am having issues uploading pictures I have attached the link from the seller when I bought it. Since I have to put a price I will start at 14.500 OBO. I will do my best to answer any questions and if you PM I can send you my phone number and we can go over the jeep instead of back an forth messaging. I do travel for work but am very flexible for showing the jeep.I will also consider trades if they will fit in my garage ha ha.

Thanks guys.

Very upscale and unique 92 YJ, inhouse build by pros, $16000.00 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT Again I am very motivated to sell so really I would consider almost any offer as this jeep does just sit and collect leaves.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
so are we supposed to guess the location? Mileage? Auto/Manual? these would be very helpful.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the offers jeep is going to a good home in Indiana as of now will keep posted. Thanks all..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts