Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from Spider Lake and the trail is great. A few patches of snow but nothing even close to difficult. I didn't see any new bypasses or any blocked ones removed. I heard of a few people going to Buck but I didn't go. Sluice has changed a lot. The first rock ledge is no longer. The rocks have shifted and a few new lines have opened up. Have fun and GET IT!!!!!

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
meanwhile i sit here watching the rain pour down and my rig sit outside in it. couple doo dads left before ill know for sure if i go this weekend, sound spromising all around though! jiMMy

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Of course all you were doing is looking from the sidelines.... :flipoff2: Trails in great shape, but as usual people are already dumping their trash/cans along the trail and some seem to love digging holes with their tires. There is a lot of water on the trail right now, and it will still be wet next weekend. I hope all those going in will take care not to tear it up.

The ledge at the beginning of the Box is broken down, but the lines in are still difficult. The line on the left is a lot more doable, but I got denied anyway. :emb4: :flipoff2: Ran the Box 4 times this weekend though. :D

Paul

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
The Jerk said:
meanwhile i sit here watching the rain pour down and my rig sit outside in it. couple doo dads left before ill know for sure if i go this weekend, sound spromising all around though! jiMMy
Yeah - drove home in that this morning. No top, no doors, and there was actually slush on the road through Vacaville. Damn cold!!

Paul

·
Registered
194 Posts
well it rained today so i bet that there will be some snow up there soon, but it will probably melt away fast.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I bet it is raining at Spider lake now. Forecast for So Lk Tahoe is mixed rain and snow through Wednesday. Forecast for Pollock Pines is Rain through Wednesday

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Disco said:

Ya beer stealin bastard. :D:D:D:D See ya soon.
What comes around..... Ask Elliot if we were giving beer away at the Box.... :flipoff2:

Drove past your camp at 6 this morning. Didn't look like you needed any more beer. :zzz: :D

Paul

·
Registered
34,268 Posts
nasvik said:

...............Drove past your camp at 6 this morning. Didn't look like you needed any more beer. :zzz: :D

Paul
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Shane - did that metal stuff eventually hold? Can you post what it is and where you got it?

Good to see you again. :beer:

Paul

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
from Wedesday on, it is soposed to be 80's, dont know if that will melt the fresh snow form this week in time for memorial day:(

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
nasvik said:
Shane - did that metal stuff eventually hold? Can you post what it is and where you got it?

Good to see you again. :beer:

Paul
It was something like Metal in 5 minutes....I got it from Scott...

No it didnt hold, There were 2 pretty good size holes in the Oil filter, I ended up putting screws in them and trying to use that stuff around them, It worked for about 15minutes......
Some buddies of mine brought up another filter while scott was strapping me out. When I got the filter, we hauled ass out of there, trying to beat the storm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts