Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys/Gals who are up in the Sierras.. are our trails getting any snow today/tonite?? Early snow maybe :smokin:

Report in!

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
I left the fourth crossing at Fordyce this morning about ten........did not hit good rain until Baxter. It was fairly warm at Cisco, doubt there will be snow during the daylight.

·
Premium Member
17,783 Posts
It snowed here in Qunitette (Wentworth Springs Rd, 4050' elevation) today, but did not stick. Been raining all day! Fire restrictions should be lifted after this storm, I am guessing...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
lookin out my window right now (in Mammoth Lakes, Eastside) and we got about an inch on the ground and its dumpin'. Not sticking to the roads yet. Weather is supposed to clear and warm by tues. and would expect to have all melted a day after the sun shines.

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
News was saying 2" of rain in parts of Sacramento! Local flooding in Davis too. It rained pretty hard all day up here in Pollock.

Should settle down the dust nicly for the Cleanup next weekend!

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
UGET IT said:
News was saying 2" of rain in parts of Sacramento! Local flooding in Davis too. It rained pretty hard all day up here in Pollock.

Should settle down the dust nicly for the Cleanup next weekend!
Ah, it will soften up those turds, maken easier to pick up with a fork :p

·
Premium Member
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drove to Davis from Folsom today, 3 sections of Hwy. 50 were flooded. Deepest was where you take the 5 to redding from 50, was almost flowing over the edge of the freeway, a guy in waiters was out there up above his knees cleaning the drains.. Took us ~2.5hrs to get to Davis :-/

Glad to here we got a lil snow and some rain the mountains will hopefuly lift the fire restrictions too!!

-Todd

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Snow as low as 5k' on the west side of the mtn coming thru 80. Sticking.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I left loon today at 10 am and had snow but it was not sticking.

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
Todd W said:
Guys/Gals who are up in the Sierras.. are our trails getting any snow today/tonite?? Early snow maybe :smokin:

Report in!
It's one mountain range called the Sierra Nevada! :shaking: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Old Scout said:
It's one mountain range called the Sierra Nevada! :shaking: :rolleyes:
Sorry all mighty one who must pick apart the post and contribute nothing. :flipoff2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts