Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently my barrel is finished and on the way back to me. My 8" SBR AK will soon be a reality. :grinpimp: Can't wait to start makin' fireballs! :usa:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
He calls me. we wisper sweet nothings at each other

·
Premium Member
17,895 Posts
Anyone have a spare Romie barrel and RSB? Apparently, someone helped themselves to the barrel and rsb from the package I sent him, and kindly delivered the empty leftovers...

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
just happen to have one...bbl...make me an offer...
what ya want? (not for me to own but for me to send to you to send the barrel to gozuki so no one is spending any cash out of pocket)
a couple HK AR mags? Some custom duracoating? Ammo? Brass (pick a caliber) ?

·
Premium Member
17,895 Posts
I have a g3 stock set, saiga stock set (thanks Pete), a Romie stock set, a Mauser front/rear sight set and whatever custom machining you need to trade too...

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
pps43 mags or Suomi drums...whatever you guys think is fair and send me an addy to send it to...this bbl is BARE no rsb or anything on it at all...removed from Romy kit I used to make Suomi/AK.

did you have insurance on it?

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
I have some suomi stick mags :D
I have extra barrely shit to go on it in the garage, just have to make sure it is still there.

·
Premium Member
17,895 Posts
Looks like we'll get this barrel sorted out. Thanks all for the help!

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
funny that I am less than 150 miles from him and I have to send it to the west coast first...glad to help out.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for sending the barrel 4runner. I owe you a beer or three. And thanks Gozuki for taking care of me in this situation.

4runner if you are looking for parts I have a FAL stock set, CETME wood stock set, little AK bits and pieces like gas blocks, hand guards, refinished wood furniture (mostly Romanian), and other miscellaneous stuff.

As I mentioned before, I can't wait to start making fireballs! :usa:

·
Premium Member
17,895 Posts
Thanks for sending the barrel 4runner. I owe you a beer or three. And thanks Gozuki for taking care of me in this situation.

4runner if you are looking for parts I have a FAL stock set, CETME wood stock set, little AK bits and pieces like gas blocks, hand guards, refinished wood furniture (mostly Romanian), and other miscellaneous stuff.

As I mentioned before, I can't wait to start making fireballs! :usa:
RSB? I'm trying to get hold of DOC as he mentioned "barrely shit" to see if that means RSB, but he's avoiding me...

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No rear sight block. I found some for $20 or so shipped from Copes, so unless someone has one here they won't be using I can just go that route.

·
Premium Member
17,895 Posts
I am already working on one from my own kit, just looking for one to go back in it. Don't buy anything!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts