Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
19,420 Posts
I remember whining on here not long after I joined that I was about to turn 30. Now I'm 48 and feel ancient at times.

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
Pre-Wenzelite.

Wenzelite.

:flipoff2::flipoff2:

I remember when that went down. I checked the forums as usual first thing in the am and at that point I think the thread was a day old maybe and hadn't done much. Went out to the shop to work on my rig and when I came back for lunch it had gained a page or maybe 2. Went out to the shop for the day and when I came in that evening it was pages and pages long. When I checked the next am it was on like page 10+ and growing. Crazy times indeed.

I don't remember the old forum but I've been on 4x4 forums since the 90's. I lurked for a long time and just read because everyone could be so mean and I didn't want to get yelled at by imaginary people on the internet
:lmao:

·
Registered
66,773 Posts
I've been on 4x4 forums since the 90's. I lurked for a long time and just read because everyone could be so mean and I didn't want to get yelled at

Aww............ how CUTE

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
Aww............ how CUTE

I know right! It didn't take long at all to be baptized and move on though. Pirate was a whole different animal back then, that's for sure.

161 - 180 of 188 Posts