Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kept trying to call Bobby for a set of the new longs. I've got the old style and figured great time to get a new set, even though mine are fine. Got busy signal after no answer after busy signal. I even left a message. Finally got through and was given a answering message stating that they were out of Longfields till the middle of next week. So the all you fawkers who bought out the whole damn store:flipoff2: :flipoff2: . Oh well I guess I'll have to try again next week.

·
Registered
777 Posts
locrwln said:
Kept trying to call Bobby for a set of the new longs. I've got the old style and figured great time to get a new set, even though mine are fine. Got busy signal after no answer after busy signal. I even left a message. Finally got through and was given a answering message stating that they were out of Longfields till the middle of next week. So the all you fawkers who bought out the whole damn store:flipoff2: :flipoff2: . Oh well I guess I'll have to try again next week.

bobby done posted saying that they are out of stock and will not be taking any orders until the next batch gets in..but who knows if they will be for $80

i think AP is still taking orders,but they are like 3 weeks back ordered

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, is Marlin offering them at the 80.00 price match? And just confirming that they are the new style with out the outer ring welded on?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
these are the ones that turn 45*? i think i know what i am getting my self for christmas

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
locrwln said:
So the all you fawkers who bought out the whole damn store:flipoff2:
I got mine, but Bobby and AP should have limited each buyer to "a" set.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I got my profeilds thanks All pro. Kinda curious about them cant wait to get them in. I agree about should have limited a how many one could have bought. I know a few people who dont even have a need for them but alot just cause they were cheap.

Good luck :BEER:

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Re: Re: So I tried all day yesterday and got denied

NoBrainR said:

Bobby and AP should have limited each buyer to "a" set.

Screw that. First come first served. If you had a store or shop and you had X amount of an item and you had a chance to sell all or a bunch of them to one person you would not do it? A bird in the hand is worth more then two in the bush.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Bmf24 said:
these are the ones that turn 45*? i think i know what i am getting my self for christmas

yeah but not recommended to be ran at that angle ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts