Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The April issue just showed up with the 2003 victoms.
I want to know what you all think about the 76 that made the mag? I also want to know who in there is PBB members, lets get some votes in for these guys. Good luck to everyone who made it, you're gonna need it!:D

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, Durham's in there, #21. He's a ringer. Not a verry impressive picture of his scrambler but the name should get him plenty of votes. If you guys get in and need some help just let me know, I've been to Hollister once or twice.:D

·
Registered
802 Posts
What about me? Alaska Assassin? Black CJ-5. :confused:

Forgot, name on there is Jordan Wininger

·
Registered
29 Posts
TTC2003

Whats up! This will be my third try at TTC!Last year i was the second alternate but every one showed up.I have a 88 wrangler.It has a 454 465 205 dana 60 14blt detroits sams 1 ton shafts agr stearing 5 lug conversion 4 wheel disk 40 boggers 15/12 mrt bead locks custom cage on board air 100 amp alt xd9000i with recovery gear extra shafts and all tools for repairing carnage. It is black with yellow flames and yellow cage . I also have a good snorkle set up for those deep water crosings. Well enough of all that bullsh**. If iam in there could some body let me know. That would be cool if i could get a chance at. I have been to Holister and have run the area. Late!

·
Team RedNeck
786 Posts
Cool, thanks for the info Toby.
I know everyone is going to ask but Am I in there?
Matt Hodges, Yellow Wranger on Claws.

·
Team RedNeck
786 Posts
Cool!!! 4th times a charm. thanks for the info.
One more favor please. Look in the new stuff area and look for my Redneck ram article. Is it there?

·
Team RedNeck
786 Posts
WOO HOO, thanks again.
:beer: on me

·
Registered
729 Posts
BTW, Matt you are # 66. Toby Harrell is #54. Curtis is # 64.

Mike Smith is #55.

·
Registered
802 Posts
COOLEST! Thanks Rodzzilla!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Matt,

If you or Toby get in, I'm there.

I'll be your winch bitch,parts monkey, spotter or cheerleader, but after the help you guys gave me last year, just say the word.

Tim.

·
Team RedNeck
786 Posts
Tim,

You got it! As long as you bring your inhaler and lots of drift wood. :D :flipoff2:

Matt

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks dude. I met Toby Harrel last year. He is good people. Please vote for me! I promise you will not be dissapointed.Hammer down on the skinny pedal!!!!!!Hold on tight !

·
Registered
994 Posts
# 73 the blue Toy....

By then it will not look much like that

38's tsl's
rockstomper beadlock
44044's front
4.7 in rear case
exo cage
and a hole lot of other crap I am working on right now:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Tim just wanted to say hi. What happened to your ignition last year. Your rig would of dominated! Mike

1 - 20 of 170 Posts