Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
TTC2003

Whats up! This will be my third try at TTC!Last year i was the second alternate but every one showed up.I have a 88 wrangler.It has a 454 465 205 dana 60 14blt detroits sams 1 ton shafts agr stearing 5 lug conversion 4 wheel disk 40 boggers 15/12 mrt bead locks custom cage on board air 100 amp alt xd9000i with recovery gear extra shafts and all tools for repairing carnage. It is black with yellow flames and yellow cage . I also have a good snorkle set up for those deep water crosings. Well enough of all that bullsh**. If iam in there could some body let me know. That would be cool if i could get a chance at. I have been to Holister and have run the area. Late!

·
Team *******
786 Posts
Cool, thanks for the info Toby.
I know everyone is going to ask but Am I in there?
Matt Hodges, Yellow Wranger on Claws.

·
Team *******
786 Posts
Cool!!! 4th times a charm. thanks for the info.
One more favor please. Look in the new stuff area and look for my ******* ram article. Is it there?

·
Team *******
786 Posts
Tim,

You got it! As long as you bring your inhaler and lots of drift wood. :D :flipoff2:

Matt

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks dude. I met Toby Harrel last year. He is good people. Please vote for me! I promise you will not be dissapointed.Hammer down on the skinny pedal!!!!!!Hold on tight !

1 - 20 of 170 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.