Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a trade working with my boss to get the rough country long arm kit off his tj. the fronts are radius arms the rears are 4 bars but this is my question you think it will work on a Sami? Sit down shut up and watch this shit lol right now my tin top is on yj rear and ruf front and 33 keeping stock axles I'm not in a hurry to swap on the arms but my question is would it be worth the hassle? I'm getting the arms for some parts I have so. Nothing else I can just sell them to some one needing long arms.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I have a trade working with my boss to get the rough country long arm kit off his tj. the fronts are radius arms the rears are 4 bars but this is my question you think it will work on a Sami? Sit down shut up and watch this shit lol right now my tin top is on yj rear and ruf front and 33 keeping stock axles I'm not in a hurry to swap on the arms but my question is would it be worth the hassle? I'm getting the arms for some parts I have so. Nothing else I can just sell them to some one needing long arms.

Sell all that crap to some Jeep owner, buy/build your own stuff, and still put money in the bank. Seriously

D

·
Registered
918 Posts
It can be done it just depends on how much time and research you want to put into making it work correctly. My friend Mope used jeep links on his sammi to do a 3 link set up and it works very well.

·
Registered
211 Posts
it will work anyways all these aftermarket places to build ur own links and coils are designed for jeeps just put them in the right place

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know they will work with my okiezuk coil brackets because they aren't much longer than the kit he sold so the fronts may be the olny tricky part being that they are radius arms.

·
ZUK Herder
4,496 Posts
Sell all that crap to some Jeep owner, buy/build your own stuff, and still put money in the bank. Seriously

D
this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts