Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the run on AR-15's it would appear to be made of Unobtainium for the forseeable future. And it is unfairly being targeted by the Manchurian candidate for elimination.

So...What is next on the list so we (or Me :flipoff2: ) can start shopping now?

Right now DPMS is showing that the LR-308 is in stock...I have been interested in one of those for awhile so that will probably make the list. And in my reasoning, such as it is, we might see more AR-10 based variants if the AR-15 gets the axe. Thoughts on that?

What about the Mini 14? I haven't looked at one in forever but always liked them.

I'm also looking at getting a 12gauge semi auto turkey gun since they are going to probably bring back the verbiage on pistol grips.

Would like to see what others are thinking.

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
All of them. Buy everything you can.
Or none of them and wait til prices go down.
I've stopped concerning myself with what to buy and become engrosed in fighting this battle. Send letters. Write emails. Make phone calls. March. If you don't, the rest will cease to matter before our children take over as our leaders.

·
Premium Member
2,914 Posts
In the last three weeks, I've purchases two lowers, an upper, LPK, and barrel. All added up I've only spent $625 shipped. Building an AR at pre-panic prices is still possible, but you just have to be vigilant for the good deals.

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
I already have that.

I'm asking what is going to be the next "hot" item that is currently being overlooked but could very well end up on the banned list.
your mag fed shotguns will probably be next.

whether its the next "hot item currently overlooked" or not, you need a suppressor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts