Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Posted this in several Jeep boards and thought here would be good as well.

All of this stuff is located vicinity of Barstow, CA. My zip is 92311.

Anyway...hopefully there is something in here that someone needs.

I just swapped in some Scout Dana 44 axles under my CJ-7 and have some extra stuff laying around. If you need something from below and it’s not listed, email me..I might have it. I’ll send pictures of anything at request. Email me is quicker for response. Lots of good trail spares in here….Thanks JC

Dana 44 Stuff
1. Ring and pinion (3.07:1), $25.
2. Ring and Pinion (3.07:1) on a Trak-Loc carrier, $50.
3. Housing w/ left and right tubes presses in. No outers, no cover, and no gear. Measures 51.25” from end of tube to end of tube, $25.
4. 2 u-bolts, $2.
5. 2 spring pads for front springs (with shock and sway bar mounts). $4.

Dana 30 Stuff
1. Complete assembly, open carrier with 4.10s from a ’78 CJ-7, narrow track minus hubs. If not sold as assembly by 7 December 2003, then I will part out anything needed, $100.
2. Almost complete assembly, open carrier with 3.07s from a ’72 Scout axle, roughly 58” WMS to WMS. If not sold as assembly by 7 December 2003, then I will part out anything needed. Missing rotors and hubs, $100.
3. Possible parts out if not sold by 7 December, prices will be best offer.
- 4.10 and 3.07 ring and pinions and carriers
- brake parts,
- diff covers,
- u-bolts or spring pads
- knuckles
- complete set of shafts for narrow track (great trail spares, u-joints included)
- complete set of shafts for Scout Dana 30, short side is 24”, long side 42”

AMC-20
1. Complete assembly, Trak-Loc carrier with 4.10s from a ’78 CJ-7, narrow track. If not sold as assembly by 7 December 2003, then I will part out anything needed, $100.
2. Possible parts out if not sold by 7 December, prices will be best offer.
- 4.10 ring and pinion
- Trak-Loc carrier
- set of 2-piece shafts
- brake parts
- u-bolts and spring plates

Whole axles will not be shipped, can pick up or will meet you within reasonable range, e.g. Barstow, CA. If parted out, I will ship, within reason, at buyer’s expense.

Thanks for looking

JC

·
Registered
29 Posts
Does that narrow track D30 have the 1 1/8" disk brake rotors? If so I'm interested in the complete assembly. Any idea how much to ship to 95765 (Rocklin, CA near Sacramento)?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts