Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
With your brick of .22 I hope you are using non lead bullets. Maybe not :) If so the carcasses you leave lying around have lead in them and that is how the Eagles and Hawks end up dying an agonizing death. Not saying you have Eagles there or such but ..... If you are using non lead ammo then Bravo. Just something to think about.
You have got to be shitting me. Did the poor wittle eagle tell you the lead hurt him?

·
Registered
15,491 Posts
You have got to be shitting me. Did the poor wittle eagle tell you the lead hurt him?

do you drain your engine oil in the creek too?

some environmental laws actually make sense if youre not a dumb fucking retard

not leaving lead bullets in carcasses is like making sure your toddler doesnt drink chemical cleaners under the kitchen sink, neither of them know any better and the result is poisoning

·
Registered
14,843 Posts
Meanwhile, in Oakland...

"Oakland police said that about 450 people gathered"

"Oakland police say they arrested three people, cited 14 others and towed 12 cars. "

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,538 Posts
Meanwhile, in Oakland...

"Oakland police said that about 450 people gathered"

"Oakland police say they arrested three people, cited 14 others and towed 12 cars. "
Idiots.

·
Premium Member
30,238 Posts
It has a 7 spd hub. At current I’m only strong enough for 1st gear. The only mods I’m thinking of are a smaller crank sprocket and or new tires as it shakes and shimmy’s. Every hand cycle I have ridden does it and I can’t tell if it’s geometry or tires.
Cool, keep at it. If you weren't on the other coast I'd clip in and ride with you.

:grinpimp:
And then there's this shit. You flat billed fawker. :flipoff2:

81 - 100 of 193 Posts