Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys use with your soft doors?

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
The mirrors that mount on the windshield hinges they are still available from Toyota..........
Butch

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
texican said:
The mirrors that mount on the windshield hinges they are still available from Toyota..........
Butch
Ditto... Holler if you need the PN# ;)

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
I built a little "L" bracket to put under the windshied frame on mine. Then you can get a mirror from the auto parts store that goes right into that. sorry not too clear on what I am saying. I can get a pic if you need it.

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Erik D_lux said:
I built a little "L" bracket to put under the windshied frame on mine. Then you can get a mirror from the auto parts store that goes right into that. sorry not too clear on what I am saying. I can get a pic if you need it.
I'd like to see a pic. I have 2 harley mirrors, and wouldn't mind trying to use them.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Scotttaco said:
What do you guys use with your soft doors?
I have the OEM arms and mirror on my 45, they are mounted in the stock loction, but they will fit on the window hinge I think, you can still get them from Toyota, I used the old heads and new OEM arms/mounts. Nice mirror BTW

Attachments

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Soft door mirror options?

Landpimp said:

I have the OEM arms and mirror on my 45, they are mounted in the stock loction, but they will fit on the window hinge I think, you can still get them from Toyota, I used the old heads and new OEM arms/mounts. Nice mirror BTW
Thanks alot. Nice 45 BTW

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Erik. I think something like that might work perfect with the mirrors I have.

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rebellc72 said:
Here's something a little different for you.
Another good idea. I don't have a front cage yet though.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Slowerthanu said:
CoolCruisers has some cheap hinge mount jobbies at the moment also...., WERE the coolest :)[/URL]
Geez... somebody loves CCOT...:rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
arm 67902-80030
square mirror head 67901-80011

1 - 20 of 26 Posts