Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feb 9th (Sunday) at 9:30 AM.
Who's in?

·
Registered
759 Posts
You can count me in if I get a seat post and new tires for my rig. WTF I cracked the bearings in the swingarm of my heckler, bad news. Looks like I am going to make a trip down to the LBS today.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
vova said:
Feb 9th (Sunday) at 9:30 AM.
Who's in?
I'm in if you come and join me on a 100 miles road ride the day before :flipoff2:
If you dont have sadle rush in your ass,you don't ride enough :eek: :D

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leonel said:

I'm in if you come and join me on a 100 miles road ride the day before :flipoff2:
If you dont have sadle rush in your ass,you don't ride enough :eek: :D
If you can find me a babysitting and a roadbike i'm in :flipoff2:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leonel said:

would you like me to pedle for you too?:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
So are you coming or just talkin shit:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
vova said:

So are you coming or just talkin shit:flipoff2:
it depends on how i feel after my ride on saturday ,as it turns out the ride I'm planing is close to 110 miles with quite a bit of climbing so i might be a little tired ;) I'll let you know saturday nite

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So is anyone up for it? We are meeting at 9AM, so we can be done a little earlier. We have 3 going so far.
ANYONE ELSE? Just a bunch of talkers:confused:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sirachi said:
WAAAAA... I really want to go :(
then i'll see you at 9 AM:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'm out.i feel really good after my ride today but i need to ride early tomorrow and be home in time to take the wife out for late brunch,so i'll just do an easy 50-60 miles in Marin instead and be home by 11AM,that should keep me out of trouble ;)

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Leonel said:
I'm out.i feel really good after my ride today but i need to ride early tomorrow and be home in time to take the wife out for late brunch,so i'll just do an easy 50-60 miles in Marin instead and be home by 11AM,that should keep me out of trouble ;)
do i sense a little fear?:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
vova said:

do i sense a little fear?:flipoff2:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'm already done with a 55 miles ride and you guys are probably still talking shit at the trailhead :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Leonel said:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'm already done with a 55 miles ride and you guys are probably still talking shit at the trailhead :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
It was a PERFECT day. The trail was PERFECT! You guys missed out :flipoff2:
Leonel :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
759 Posts
I wish I could have gone. My bike is in need of some serious maintnence. And I still haven't got my new seatpost and tires. Hopefully next time.

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
slug said:
I wish I could have gone. My bike is in need of some serious maintnence. And I still haven't got my new seatpost and tires. Hopefully next time.
We'll be riding next Sunday at 9AM.

·
Registered
759 Posts
well unless I get a new frame by sunday I am out. I am selling my heckler frame. Going to buy a super 8 and a chameleon frame(if I can find one)

·
Registered
432 Posts
slug said:
well unless I get a new frame by sunday I am out. I am selling my heckler frame. Going to buy a super 8 and a chameleon frame(if I can find one)
Slug, there was a chameleon frame I think at a local shop.. I forgot where. I'll check with my friend and let you know.

Edit: Alright, the shop is Broken Spoke. Talk to a guy named "Darren". Tell him that a friend of dog referred you to them, and see if that chameleon is still there. I don't remember the specs though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts