Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling engine, auto trans, and t-case. $750 OBO cash.
Location: Strawberry Valley, CA. I can load it for you here, but won't deliver.

They came out of a truck I bought for the axles, bumpers, and service body. Story is it was a contractor's pickup, then his ranch truck where it mostly sat for years. 5 digit odometer said 40,xxx, I imagine it rolled over once but I can't verify that. A buddy who I thought wanted the motor for his bronco decided he didn't want to deal with the smog, so here I am still wanting it gone.

Motor: Ran great before I pulled it. I had already agreed on a price for the truck when the guy I bought it from told me it was a reman. Also said it had probably sat for more years than the miles it had driven. But, he couldn't document this, neither can I. Comes with exhaust up to (including) the cat. Was a 50 state compliant pickup.

Trans: Don't know what tranny, C6 maybe? Leaks fluid from pan, and takes a second to get in gear when you shift from park, neutral, or reverse into a forward gear. Probably needs a rebuild but I don't know jack about autos. Also the fluid looked and smelled good.

T-case: I think it's a 1356. PTO port on passenger side, and the 4x4 works. Tested it getting up my steep muddy driveway when I got it home.

The trans and t-case are nasty greasy but I'll blast em clean when I get a chance. Also, I can't post pics but shoot me a message and I'd be happy to text/email you some or answer any further questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Unfortunately still have it, come get it for $500. All accessories are still on the motor, and I'll throw in the fuel tanks too if anyone wants em.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts