Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1990 K5. TBI 350, 700R4, 205, 12-bolt w/Detroit locker, D44 w/detroit tru-trac. 1-ton custom driveline. Engine built by L&R in Santa Fe Springs, CA, Edelbrock heads and intake, full roller, mild cam, upgraded GM throttle body, fuel and exhaust . 4” all spring lift, Warn series 12 Industrial winch in custom mount for front or rear. Full cage, 5 pt. belts with seats from an IH 4500. Braided fuel, trans and steering lines using AN fittings. There are no fluid leaks. I built this truck to be a capable, reliable and simple camping rig. Everything was replaced with GM-dealer sourced parts and sensors. New 35 inch Mud terrains with a spare. Great on the trail, great at 70mph on the freeway. No significant rust, save two small spots near the tailgate (see photos) Body is in fair condition. Paint is poor, lots of chips and branch scratches. Lots of spare parts, including sensors, an ECM and several chips. I’ve put just over 4000 miles (less than 500 on the trans) on it since it was done. $9500. I've owned this truck since 2002, and intended to keep it throughout retirement, but I bought a 73 from a buddy, and I can't afford two. Truck lives in Long Beach, CA, currently registered and has a clean title in my name. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you a run down of what's done, what's not done, and photos of whatever you want. I'll try to put an album up, but don't know if I'll be able to figure it out. [email protected] IMG_0990.JPG IMG_0966 (2).JPG IMG_0954.JPG https://www.dropbox.com/s/li1k9c9ut7eq45t/gohler pass 2017 2.MOV?dl=0

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More photos in album/gallery titled 90 k5 for sale under my name. Hopefully they are accessible to everyone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts