Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
!!SOLD!! Congrats Terry! Enjoy this sweet Jeep!

Base Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JKU) Rubicon:
Engine: 3.6L V6 CYL 24V High Output (285hp 260ft. lbs.)
VIN: (available upon request)
Warranty: Valid through November 17, 2021 or 121,214 miles (Requires $40 transfer)
Miles: 102,500
Interior: Black
Exterior: Burgundy Clearcoat
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4 Wheel Drive
Title: Clear, Clean, and In-Hand

Factory Options:
Black 3-Piece Hard Top (Freedom Top)
Rear Window Defroster
Rear Window Wiper/Washer
Black Cloth Seats W/ “Rubicon” embroider
Adjustable Head Restraints
Rare Burgundy Clearcoat
4.10 Front/Rear Axle Ratio
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Chrome/Leather Wrapped Shift Knob
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Auto Dim Mirror W/ Reading Lamp
Front 1-Touch Down Power Windows
Power Heated Mirrors
Security Alarm
Air Conditioning (A/C)
UConnect 430 6.5” Touchscreen CD/DVD/MP3 with 20GB Hard Drive
Auxiliary 115v charger
Power Locks
Remote Keyless Entry
Hill Descent Control
Electronic Swaybar Disconnect
Electronic Rear Differential Locker
Electronic Front Differential Locker
Engine: 3.6L V6 285hp 260ft. lbs.

Additional After-Market Equipment & Costs:
2013 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited ~$35,000.00
Rims/Wheels (Five) $800.00
General Grabber 35"x12.5 R17LT Tires (Five). $1,395.00
Teraflex 44 Front Axle $2,595.99
Teraflex Single Piston Big Brake Kit $314.99
Teraflex Ball Joints $264.99
Fox 2.0 Front Shocks (Front only) $279.00
Poison Spyder "Crawler" Front Bumper $769.99
ORF Rear Bumper $555.54
Nemesis Industries "Odyssey" Aluminum Fender Flares (front). $599.00
Nemesis Industries "Odyssey" Aluminum Fender Flares (rear). $649.00
Yita Motor 52" Light Bar & Mount Kit $81.99
Superwinch TS-9500 SR w/ Controller $939.99
Switch Pod Left Hand A-Pilar Panel $73.74
Superchips TrailDash2 (TD2) $553.95
Tuffy Underseat Drawer Save (Driver Side) $123.00
Vector Offroad Bar $165.00
Lange Originals Hoist-a-top roof winch $145.00
Spiderweb Shade - Top Cover (Yellow) $109.98
Cobra 75WXST CB Radio $119.95
Wired for Ham Radio (antenna) $35.00
Rhino-Rack Pioneer (Original) $1,510.20
4 Tow Rings $65.00
Hi-Lift Jack & Hood Mounts $125.00
Rubber Floor Mats. $79.99
Original Manual and 2 Key-Fobs $0.00
Rock Krawler 2.5" Lift Kit $1,049.28
Total (Parts only, no taxes or installation/labor included): $48,400.57

Description:
Ever wanted a bomin’ Jeep?! Don’t miss your chance to get my amazing fully configured overland, camping, off-road, and all around good-time vehicle!

Why waste your time and hard-earned cash buying a Jeep and add all the above parts when you can own one in a ‘ready to go’ state while literally saving TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars?!

This Jeep comes with all you need to hit the trail! It also includes some great additions you won’t find anywhere else: a hard-top hoist to remove the hardtop (see picture of Jeep in garage) on those warm summer days (convertible anyone?!) and a sun shade (Spiderweb Shades) to keep the sun off you while you tour the world with the top down and doors off.

Concerned about warranty issues? DON’T BE! My Jeep comes with an existing extended warranty though November 17, 2021, or 121,214 miles, that you can transfer to you as part of the sale for a $40 fee (to the warranty provider). You’ll have almost 6-months of coverage providing you with peace of mind about this solid, well maintained Jeep. In the unlikely event that something does happen in the power-train you’re covered! But because this Jeep was set up and used as a long-range expedition vehicle, maintenance has been a diligent and regular affair- I couldn’t risk a break-down in the remote places this Jeep can go! My maintenance logs are available and show regular maintenance as well as any dealer visits for recalls and bigger tasks. My Jeep is very reliable and won’t let you down!

Added 3/20- Additionally I verified that the Discount Tire warranty that I purchased for all 5 General Grabber ATx tires will transfer with the sale at no cost to you! This warranty covers the tires in the event of a flat, puncture, tear, or any other tire issue through the life of the tires. Given that each tire originally costs over $250, and that there are 5 tires, this is a great piece of assurance. The tires have a lot of life left, but any nails, rocks and other road debris that you might come across that damage a tire won't cost you during the life of this warranty.

The drive-train was purposefully upgraded to balance performance and reliability. The front end includes a Teraflex 44 front axle, Teraflex Big-Brake Kit (front only), Teraflex Premium ball joints, Fox 2.0 shocks, Rock Krawler 2.5” lift and the venerable General Grabber 35” ATx tires (including full spare). There isn’t a trail this rig can’t tackle with its front and rear lockers, disconnecting sway bar, optimal lift and upgraded large 35” tires! Moreover, it just looks AMAZING and is fun to drive!

Whether you are packing it up for a 3-month trip across North America, loading it up for a weekend in the mountains, or taking a relaxing drive down a road no ‘regular 4x4’ would go down, you’ll have what you need to tackle it. The 4.10 axle ratio and larger tires mean you’ll also enjoy slightly improved fuel economy because the larger tires take fewer turns to get you there! I’ve been averaging 20 MPG in mixed city/highway use! The tires have tons of tread left as well- they have less than 20,000 miles on them and have been regularly rotated to preserve tread and control wear.

The TrailDash2 (TD2) computer from SuperChips shows all the 4x4 features of the Jeep as well as off-road status for things like pitch and roll. It provides all the information that the newer Jeeps can show you natively AND it enables you to tune your Jeep with different modes like rock crawling, fuel economy, performance, and different fuel octanes. No stock Jeep can do all that!

The included Hi-Lift jack on its hood-mounts means you have all you need to change tires on the trail (if you need to) and can also be used as a winch and recovery device when you get stuck- though the electric winch in the front bumper makes even shorter work of sticky situations! The hood mounted jack provides a convenient storage location and looks great too!

When you are back at ‘home base’ you can enjoy taking the heavy hard-top off with the included garage wall/ceiling mounted hoist that conveniently stores the top from the ceiling out of the way (see picture of Jeep in garage with hard-top suspended). This system enables the top and doors to be removed, putting the Jeep into full ‘convertible’ mode, in about 20 minutes. Throw on the included Spiderweb Shade and you’ve got a party machine ready to make all your friends jealous as you enjoy open-air driving like never before!

You might be wondering why am I selling my pride and joy that I painstakingly configured for my needs. As fortune would have it I won a new vehicle and can use some extra room for my young son and family. While I’m sad to see this awesome Jeep go I’m sure you will continue the adventures in this trail-ready amazing machine- it needs a good home and someone who really wants to play!

SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY BY BUYING MY JEEP instead of a dealer and you won’t have to pay sales tax on the purchase!! That’s about $2,500 in savings compared to a dealer purchase. You can use the savings for gas on all your adventures or add your own upgrades- the choice is yours!

Serious inquiries only! Text me with questions or to arrange a test drive: (717) 701-3119.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts