Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!

Axle is located outside of Georgetown, Calif. I am testing the waters on this and in no rush to sell it. It is currently clear of brackets and on stilts under the rig. I will discuss offers in PM. Picture will be coming once the weather clears up.

The good:
  • This is a high pinion axle setup to use full width Dodge inner axle shafts for a WMS of 67". The axle was welded up by Bill himself. Diff is passenger side.
  • The knuckles are WelderBill kingpins. In my research, I found only one failure after a nasty multiroll(first hand from Camo on old board)
  • It is running an ARB with 5.38:1 gears installed/setup by Sean at Rivercity Diff.
  • It has High Angle Toyota pinion flange.
  • It has a Ruffstuff diff cover.

The unknown:
  • There are no axle shafts in it currently. I was going to run RCV shafts but project was back seated for other itemshttps://pirate4x4.com/core/images/smilies/pissed.gif
  • It will come with stock Dodge external hubs. These were DRW that were machines to SRW(unknown who did it). It will come with East Coast Gear Supply 35 spline drive flanges.
  • It has stock brake stands and rotors. It will include used calipers.

I am looking to get $3300.

I have some Yukon internal hubs with longer wheel studs that I could swap out for $200 more. I've also got new/unused Yukon 35 spline locking hubs that I could be willing to part with.

For an example of WelderBill knuckles, here is a "stock" photo:

As noted, actual pictures will be coming.

Partial trade items(more to be added later):
Ruffstuff gift certificates (up to ~$1000)

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
interested and waiting on pictures

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be running a brass wheel over it after I pull it front under the rig before delivery. I've also got a spare set of rotors sitting on the shelf that will be included.

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ready for your rig.

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated price from $3500 to $3300.

I might consider a rear Tundra axle as a partial trade(~2007+ 5.7L Tundra with 10.5" diff. ideal 4.30:1 gearing) Housing and diff most important. Axle shafts/brakes I don't care about much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts