Pirate 4x4 banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Took a big ass break, turns out you need money in life, anyways I took a long look at the truck n decoded to smash the hangers and then I cut them off....... and then I was like I'm gonna do a radius arm setup, WFO sells a crossbar that bolts on to where the old crossbar for the torsion keys dolted on to, only problem is they cost a lot of money..... so I'm trying to replicate the designt, its coming along

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
I bought these cool brackets from Barnes4wd mostly cause it was cheaper then having the brackets made around here. I am going to have to but into the axle house for weld these in, ill find a way to brase these so the strengths of the axle isn't gone or could be stronger

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Looks good, not a bad idea to try and replicate a known aftermarket setup. Which Dana 60 are you going with?
It's off a 2013 f350 right now I'm ordering the sub frame from wfo because with the price of metal these days it makes more sense to just get that then make my own, and also looking for wheels and tires for the dana 60 so I can move it around

81 - 93 of 93 Posts