Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Damn Greg! What are you trying to do, give away all the pics before the magazine article is out? Just kidding man! Thanks for posting some of my stuff. I can't do that here! I am sending the article with all the photo's to LRW soon! I included at least one pic of everyone there, but alas it is not my call. We will just have to wait and see. Enjoy the images. For more of my stuff from CC go to greg's (safarigard's) new site and they are there also. Now for my little plug! Check out my site www.wirkenphoto.com for some more Rover images! Had to do it! Later,

Tyler Wirken

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hay feel free to post any of the pics that you like , I just got the ball rolling nice seeing you at C.C.

P.S. you photos turn out Killer, good job with the new camera. Hey isnt that you in Dougs truck, howd you do that, huh.

Out G.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks for all the photo's Grego.

Tyler, your picts are awesome, but I think you held some of the good one's back for the mag!

For those that have not seen the page on SG's site:

http://www.safarigard.com/NEW WEB/NewSite Home Page.htm

Then go to Photo Gallery, then Adventures, then
Chile Challenge '03

Later,

Billster

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Greg, pretty slick move on my part huh? I used that new remote shooter product designed by Safari Gard! You should check it out! Pretty well designed! Takes better shots than me! Amazing! Yeah yeah I'll give you credit for that one. Even though i put the camera on full auto for you! You know what your doing, I might make you shoot some more for me in the future, but I will take full credit next time. Just gotta make sure I am not in the picture! Hey, I terribly enjoyed my ride in the buggy! Gotta do it again, simply outstanding rig, man!

later, Tyler

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
twirken said:
I used that new remote shooter product designed by Safari Gard! You should check it out! Pretty well designed! Takes better shots than me! Amazing!
yeah thats great and all, but did the bolt holes line up? :D

nice pics tyler

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tyler, stick with the remote thing that was working for me, I dont think the pic will make the cover, so no big deal, I was not going to let the cat out of the bag, I was just having some fun with you.

Call me when you get a chance, its about your large files.

Thanks
G.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts