Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to go out today to try out my Jeep after the lift and 33`s,oh...by the way...that ugly bumper held up to alot of abuse,it cleared away brush/dead trees,and protected my really hard to find Wagoneer light bezels,so it does have a purpose! Buddy`s is a `89 with a Rusty`s 4.5" lift and 31`s.Mine got through everything easily,that my old Ranger always got stuck going through.I did almost roll it though while attempting to climb a really slippery hill.I almost made it to the top,but when I hit a small tree and stopped to back up a tiny bit,I lost traction and slid backwards uncontrollably.My buddy pulled me straight and I drove away.Other than that and a broken rear shock mount,it did great,and I am so glad I got rid of my Ranger for the Cherokee.Even when the floor filled up to the seat bottoms with water twice,good thing I rhino-lined the floor instead of carpet.

·
Registered
27,738 Posts
HOLY IMAGE RESIZE BATMAN!!!

put a dial up warning on that shit! :flipoff2:

looks good - :D and I bet on pic #4 the imprint of your ass from puckering on that offcamber will be there for about 6 months :laughing:

·
Registered
297 Posts
nice fender hack-up.. looks like you guys had fun though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts