Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
weve both rolled(flopped) at the same spot on moab rim my brother!!!!!!!!!!:beer: kick ass pics im going back next year............

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Booger Weldz said:
weve both rolled(flopped) at the same spot on moab rim my brother!!!!!!!!!!:beer: kick ass pics im going back next year............

hahahahaha
the one in the rain was unintentional, the other one was on purpose for the camera. Im such an ego-maniac.

The one on moab rim in the rain I actually rolled 1 3/4 times over. :eek:

In total, I rolled / flopped my junk 4 times and TRDV laid it on its side on proving grounds once, and the cage is still as good as new, so is the body. (minor dents)
:smokin:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Nice rigs and pics!!!!I gota check out moab sometime! How did the exos hold up to the rolls/flops? Mine is simular and woundering if youd add anything to the cage for support?

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
turbrotoy said:
Nice rigs and pics!!!!I gota check out moab sometime! How did the exos hold up to the rolls/flops? Mine is simular and woundering if youd add anything to the cage for support?

1 roll over onto the lid.

1 roll that went over 1 3/4 times.

1 flop in a parking lot (just to let a buddies girl know what its like to flop)
No pic

1 flop on proving grounds.

And the cage hasnt budged, minor ding and dent in the cage but it ruled. TRDV flopped J-Rocks truck on its side and drove back and forth and it didnt even make a mark. I wouldnt change my setup cause its proven itself now.
:smokin:

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OOP'S said:
Looks like fun Whizzy!!!!! :grinpimp: Looks like your front end flexs better the the rear J/K!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff2:

The front tire is 5.5ft off the ground, what would you expect? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I don't think that's officially "Proving Grounds" where you are almost vertical, it's just a play area near Proving Grounds. I did the exact same thing there EJS and smoked out the people camped at the bottom. I think that's the same spot, sure looks like it.

How many shots did that tan toy give the big hot tub before giving up. That one is full commitment, especially with water in there. More tan one rig has gone over backwards on that tub. Moab is cool, I'm ready to go back again in April.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pmurf1 said:
I don't think that's officially "Proving Grounds" where you are almost vertical, it's just a play area near Proving Grounds. I did the exact same thing there EJS and smoked out the people camped at the bottom. I think that's the same spot, sure looks like it.

How many shots did that tan toy give the big hot tub before giving up. That one is full commitment, especially with water in there. More tan one rig has gone over backwards on that tub. Moab is cool, I'm ready to go back again in April.

Yeah that is the lower proving grounds play ground. It isnt the actualy upper waterfall.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts