Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my brothers bronco he is building.
Here is what he got for $500. 66 Bronco.

And here is what it looks like now. Only afer about 2 months of work.

Pic of the dash he built. Tach is other side of the steering column.

Some seats out of 4runner.

Still has to install the cage, build bumpers, finish the interior, and lockers and it will be ready to go.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's Duplicolor splatter paint or something like that. Looks and feels like rhinioliniing, but not near as thick or heavy. The driver side is painted in it, but in the pic near the top, the pass. side is still just flat black

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Damn! Very nice! Looks great, can't wait to see the finished pics. :D

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
What kind of engine and gearing does it have?
Nice buildup

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Has a 6 cylinder, but that's all i know. I'm a toyota guy. I'm not sure about the gears, but we are just going to weld the rear for now b/c he is probably going to rockwells next winter.

Here is mine.

And here is his other truck. We just finished the SAS hence the reason for no front d-shaft.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice score ($500 :eek: ). I'm not too keen on that fender/quarter trimming, but to each their own. Is he going to leave the rocker panels uncut? What lift does it have on it?

·
Registered
540 Posts
TTURokToy said:
Has a 6 cylinder, but that's all i know. I'm a toyota guy. I'm not sure about the gears, but we are just going to weld the rear for now b/c he is probably going to rockwells next winter.

Here is mine.

And here is his other truck. We just finished the SAS hence the reason for no front d-shaft.
This started out as a cool post but it has quickly gone to shit!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
clc900 said:

Well maybe you should read it. "FORD TALK"
Post your junk somewhere else!:flipoff2:
Did you not see the FORD bronco and then the chevy with the FORD axles??:flipoff2:

As for my truck, I wouln't really call it a toyota anymore.

·
Registered
540 Posts
TTURokToy said:

Did you not see the FORD bronco and then the chevy with the FORD axles??:flipoff2:

Yeah I saw the bronco. Cool pic! Good score! I said it was a cool post but then you ruined it by posting shit like that pile on top of duece and a halfs. And then to follow that there was a pavement pounder on ford axles. With no DS! I bet that will really get it in the parking lot. Even if it has ford axles its still a cheby.

As for my truck, I wouln't really call it a toyota anymore.

Yeah I would agree with that. More like a pile of shit that will never be finished. Better stick to pavement pounders. It looks like you are better at those. :flipoff2:

Hurry up and post some good shit back at me. This is gettin funny. I told you this post was going to shit!;) Bahahahahaaa:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
a few thoughts.
1) Why did he take off the cool rear bumper?
2) Why did he take out the cool custom roll bar?
3) Is that plywood for the bikini top that he got with it?
4) How long did it take to mask the front window ? (it looks like alot of work to do it like that)
Looks like he is on the right track. I have a template for putting a modified electric wiper setup in a vacume frame if he decides he need wipers that work.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
EBSTEVE said:
a few thoughts.

4) How long did it take to mask the front window ? (it looks like alot of work to do it like that)

Window is broken. He is going to replace it with lexan and to get it out safely he did that.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
clc900 said:

Yeah I would agree with that. More like a pile of shit that will never be finished. Better stick to pavement pounders. It looks like you are better at those. :flipoff2:

Hurry up and post some good shit back at me. This is gettin funny. I told you this post was going to shit!;) Bahahahahaaa:flipoff2:
Your're just pissed b/c all their is in Michigan is mud.

As for the Chevy, yeah it is a pavement pounder. Who cares?? The bronco is for the crawlin.

:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts