Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be a sequence of Chris Durham. I have never seen anything like he did on the course! It was so sick!!!

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
Matt is lucky to be alive! I can't believe he scrambled out the dirt side window on a flop. I was a faucking stupid move , He lucky it did kill him.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Old Scout said:
Matt is lucky to be alive! I can't believe he scrambled out the dirt side window on a flop. I was a faucking stupid move , He lucky it did kill him.
No kidding that was crazy. I heard that after flopping it they just about finished the whole stage just couldn't get up the last climb in time.

Matt

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I have to beg to differ!! The rock that he had rolled on wouldnt of let his truck go any farther. It rolled on its side and was not going any where!! He knew that after his spoter had pulled on his rope a couple of times and the truck wasnt moving!! Although the way he came out was pretty crazy!!

He did run out of time but he climbs right up the last hill.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
YotaFilmer said:
Well I have to beg to differ!! The rock that he had rolled on wouldnt of let his truck go any farther. It rolled on its side and was not going any where!! He knew that after his spoter had pulled on his rope a couple of times and the truck wasnt moving!! Although the way he came out was pretty crazy!!

He did run out of time but he climbs right up the last hill.
Begger!:rasta: I saw it, It was STUPID!:) No need to get hurt as bad as he could have, it's all fun and games till someone gets hurt:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have seen dumber things done and not in the heat of competion. I am sure it was his adreline and the roar of the crowd that got him to get out! Some friends just came by and I showed my footage to them and I watched it closely and it was unsafe how he got out.... like I said. I was just stating I didnt think it was "lucky he didnt die" kind of sitution. But he should of climbed out the other side.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
On the bright side, he a damn fine job with that high lift getting it flopped over on all 4's!!!!! Great driving to. I just hatew to see anyone get hurt in our sport, or any other except BullFighting:D

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Agreed Seabass....I was more worried about that Hi-Lift falling off and smacking him in the head. Hope the truck held up for today!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts