Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car rebuild is going really well.

It's at Kevin Stearns shop... Pacific Fabrication. The wiring job he is completing is unbelievable. This issue is solved for good now.

Even better news, Kevin has decided to join us in Mexico. I will be picking him up at the Loreto airport on Wedneday and he'll drive my truck when I get in the car.

We have a motor and wiring guy now :D

Lance can you give Kevin access to this section. He goes by Pacific Fabrication I think.

I also got confirmation of the Ensenada to San Felipe chase crew. Dallas Wyatt, Kirby's right hand man when he built the car, has got a crew of 6 guys in two trucks.

In Minneapolis for the next two days then back to Pac Fab.

Dave

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Awesome:)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Dave,

Am I still chasing to San Felipe as well? Does Pac Fab still need help? I should be able to make it down for a few hours this week to help and get familiar with the car.

Scott

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave,

Am I still chasing to San Felipe as well? Does Pac Fab still need help? I should be able to make it down for a few hours this week to help and get familiar with the car.

Scott

I'm not sure on the big picture of who goes where. Dallas and crew are only in for the first 200 miles, then they are turning back.

We most likely will have a fairly intense first pit based on where we end up with weight on the car.

It would be great if you could make it down to Pac Fab, both for knowledge of the car and to lend a hand.

Dave

·
D-FENS
2,387 Posts
I'm not sure on the big picture of who goes where. Dallas and crew are only in for the first 200 miles, then they are turning back.

We most likely will have a fairly intense first pit based on where we end up with weight on the car.

It would be great if you could make it down to Pac Fab, both for knowledge of the car and to lend a hand.

Dave
Does this also include a fairly intense last pit?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Dave,

Scott

I think if you where planing on going to la paz we will just have you chase the HWY 1 side now that we have a team that wants to stay north.

2,831 Posts
Hey guys sorry for not replying to this thread sooner. I was a bit preoccupied bringing a certain car back from the dead.
I am proud to say she is healthy again, and better then ever.
Looking forward to Mexico and helping with this awesome team.
Special thanks to all that came down to lend a hand!

Also thank you for bringing me onto this team.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts