Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
someone buy my junk, axles,lift,powerlock rebuild kit,etc...

well, just tryin to sell some stuff left over from my axle swap! im located in FL(34203) and would prefer pickup for the bigger stuff since shipping would prolly kill the deal.

Powerlock rebuild kit(35spline) with new spider gears, clutches and cross shafts. paid 200bucks...
$100

i have a matching set of 10bolts, 3.73, front has superwinch hubs, awesome brakes(no lines), rear has G80 that works perfect and also brakes have about 75percent left. all it needs is a steering arm and it's ready to go. both axles have chrome diff covers and all the bearings are fairly new.

$350.00

4in lift less the steering arm...it's front 4in springs, rear 2.5blocks, and all 4 shocks in decent shape.

$100.00

nerf bars from my truck, they are chrome and have no rust on them. the mounting brackets are included. they run the whole length of the wheel wells almost, so you can stand on them to access the toolbox(which i liked)

$50.00

rancho dual steering stabilizer off my 10bolt, im not positive but i think it will fit other axles...the shocks sit on top of each other. the shocks have some scratches and red boots are included.
$40.00

stock 14FF spring perches that i cut off my axle. they are in awesome shape and can be rewelded.
$10

4x4 steering box off my truck, it's less than a year old, and is in great shape.
$30

12bolt rear axle, gears are shot, but shafts/housing/carrier are ok..
$25

rear shackle hangers...COME GET EM!!!!
stock shackles(front and rear)....COME GET EM!!!!
D60 stock tie rod, ends are junk....COME GET IT!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts