Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make:nissan
Model:240sx Coupe
Miles:206***

PRICE 3000 OBO (mainly would like a trade) i can add cash

Im in GA

mods:intake,battery relocation kit,straight pipe,new kybs shocks(about 2000 miles on them), pdm springs, stealth fab tension brace, 300zx diff with j30 axels, rear sway bar, monza tip, jvc cd player, 2 jenson speakers and a extra set of 240 wheels

good: I HAVE NEVER BEEN INTO DRIFTING SO IT HAS NOT BEEN TORN UP BY ME TRYING TO BE ANDY SAPP) OR SOMTHING. HUD works. would make a perfect daily driver or ready for a swap. the motor runs fine, car drives fine. I drive it every day no problems at all for the past two year. It does not smoke or burn oil. The clutch was put in during late Nov. so its not bad at all, Tranny is smooth Has brand new yokahomas on it, just changed oil, new brake pads, new rotor and cap. new spark plugs. The body cleans up real nice, inside is not digusting i dont smoke in the car.it has a BRAND NEW BATTERY. also has a electric fan instead of the stock fan.

Bad: . the car has no carpet(has floormats) doesnt bother me at all. . its got a dent in the passengers door see pics (have a perfect door but its red.) its got bondo on the drivers side quater pannel. paint isnt great(on the hood roof, trunk)

i personally think this car is great for a daily driver or if you want to drift or swap it. the car is not a show winner but is a nice reliable car that is fun.

i bought this car for 2700 completly stock... im not gaining any money at all.... i love this car so much i just really want to have somthing diffrent. this was my first car. If it doesnt sell i will be more than happy to keep it..

the pictures make the paint look alot worse than it is and also the wheels are silver now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts