Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put this in the wanted to buy but no one replied. i need a set of adjustable upper and lower control arms for my 89 XJ. i do need these as soon as possible. e mail me please my PMs do not work, [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
dc2tegra said:
i put this in the wanted to buy but no one replied. i need a set of adjustable upper and lower control arms for my 89 XJ. i do need these as soon as possible. e mail me please my PMs do not work, [email protected]
Maybe nobody replied because they don't have a clue what you're talking about - I sure don't. Control arms on an XJ?:confused: Please explain.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
currupt4130 said:
Uhmmm the front uses control arms because it uses a coil sprung front end?
OK - I was thinking control arms like an independant suspension.

I would guess you'll have to buy new or make them.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
dc2tegra said:
What is it You're trying to accomplish? Most better XJ lifts change the lower control arm but utilize the stock upper arm. Some of the extreme longarm lifts change the upper arm also. Why do you want adjustable control arms? They'll be worth more than the rest of the jeep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts