Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has any questions and or comments Concerning SOS twinstick part please feel free to call anytime @607-272-8799 ask for Kerry. By the way the twin stick will be featured on Off-road.com.'s Suzuki page in the December installment of their current Sammy build-up being done by Sean White. If indeed it's a case of needing to see a pix, let me know and I will do my best to post one if I can or if it is permissible to do so. Thanks for your interest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
I'd really like to see a pic of it. Also one where it mounts to the tcase to see what type of boot I'd need? Thanks

Oh, BTW might want to delete the double post as well

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: Bones ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
Originally posted by SeaBass44:
<STRONG>here we go again........all I want to know is the price$$$???? like last time <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/mad.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
hehe, price is $165 last time I talked to him. I'm 99.9% sure about that <IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0">
 

·
Cranky Moderator
Joined
·
7,366 Posts
Kerry, go ahead and post a pic, many folks want to see what it looks like. Can you post pics of the parts as well as it installed?

Also, can you clear up the debate on the price?

I just recived a FROR Twin Stick, and it is very well made. Lets see how yours looks compared the theirs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
Originally posted by steveh:
<STRONG>Kerry, go ahead and post a pic, many folks want to see what it looks like. Can you post pics of the parts as well as it installed?

Also, can you clear up the debate on the price?

I just recived a FROR Twin Stick, and it is very well made. Lets see how yours looks compared the theirs.</STRONG>
Hey Steveh can you post a pic of the FROR unit? The pic in the tech setion is kind fuzzy <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0"> I'm going to get one, just want to see them side by side I guess?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Originally posted by SeaBass44:
<STRONG>here we go again........all I want to know is the price$$$???? like last time <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/mad.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Hey SeaBass I just talked to the guy and the price is $165 Shipped in the U.S. The guy seems pretty cool and will explain the whole story about the $95 price. It was a mistake that a friend of his made and it was supposed to be $195 but anyway the price is $165 Shipped. If anyone has any ??s give him a call he's pretty easy to talk to and will talk your ear off about all the shit he has been receiving on this board. Oh yeah I didn't order one yet I was hoping I might be able to get in on that $95 price but he said he would be loosing $$ to sell them for that price. It's something that can wait since my 84 isn't even running at this time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,267 Posts
Originally posted by Skulls138:
<STRONG>Hey SeaBass I just talked to the guy and the price is $165 Shipped in the U.S. The guy seems pretty cool and will explain the whole story about the $95 price. It was a mistake that a friend of his made and it was supposed to be $195 but anyway the price is $165 Shipped. If anyone has any ??s give him a call he's pretty easy to talk to and will talk your ear off about all the shit he has been receiving on this board. Oh yeah I didn't order one yet I was hoping I might be able to get in on that $95 price but he said he would be loosing $$ to sell them for that price. It's something that can wait since my 84 isn't even running at this time.</STRONG>
thanks <IMG SRC="smilies/wink.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
yeah... he was nice enough to spam the suzuki board too with his tracker to toy tranny stuff... other companies lika All Pro spend money to advertise and here he just comes on and spams us all for free.. !!! WTF??
 

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
Joined
·
62,007 Posts
I think some of you are whining a bit much <IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">

Let is gooooooooooo.... <IMG SRC="smilies/wink.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
I just want to see both for a comparison that's all. I know the FROR piece is qaulity and nobody bitches about their business. As far as SOS goes that's another story. They are probably a fine bussines, they just got off on the worng foot on this BBS. I have never bought from either, but have talked to both busineses and both are very helpfull. C'mon Kerry, post a pic or email it to me at [email protected] Thanks
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top