Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ... there is quite the sound in the toyota when shifting a loud ssound cant really ecplain it.
Im curious if the valvs need adjusted or if I need something with the timing fixed.

thanks a bunch

Trav

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Did you pass by a train maybe? 18 wheeler?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
some one will say it if I dont....

Turn up the radio!!!

we need some more info to really help.

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,738 Posts
SeaBass44 said:
what color is it?
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D :D :flipoff2: Thats funny Ron er I mean SeaBass.

clutch is 2 years old
I knew what it was in my Chevy, so I helped it along, launching at 5 grand and side stepping the clutch!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
catcher1 said:
could it be the timing chain?
Could be...he hasn't said 4 or 6 cylinder, but untill he describs it correctly in a manor where we can help him, we will just make fun of him untill he either smarts up or crys:D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Check your blinker fluid. If it's low, it might be bleeding past the horn's master cylinder dripping onto your belts causing the noise you're trying to describe:flipoff2:

·
Man Child
24,725 Posts
T/O Bearing, sloppy front bearing retainer, syncros, lots of things it could be... need more info.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
81_4xToy said:
Check your blinker fluid. If it's low, it might be bleeding past the horn's master cylinder dripping onto your belts causing the noise you're trying to describe:flipoff2:
you ass! toyotas stopped using blinker fluid in 85 same as the solid axle,we lost the good ones in 85:flipoff2:

·
Registered
821 Posts
SeaBass44 said:

you ass! toyotas stopped using blinker fluid in 85 same as the solid axle,we lost the good ones in 85:flipoff2:

My bad, I thought he had a 1st Gen. truck.
In that case he might just have an air leak in the t- case shift knob.
or
The air in the front left tire may be stale. That makes one helluva racket over 65MPH:flipoff2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts