Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a place to buy a reasonably priced roll up door - 7 x 16. Regular steel garage door will work, but takes up too much ceiling space.
The Coyote shop is 90% done, just need to get a door on it. Pics to come as soon as my hi-speed is fixed.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
In my expierience there ALOT more expensive than a garage door but I bet you could find one @ salvage place. if you want new just look under the yellowpages for commercial door dealers.

or you could check this out..

A little smaller than what you need though

·
Registered
1 Posts
Call a commercial overhead door company. They have cheapie doors. The rollup part is a one piece corrugated piece of sheep metal . The better one use interlocking slats and are heavier overall. The cheapies can be cut open easily, not good for security. Is your shop in a secured place?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
a 16x7 roll up door has about 8' of clearence when open.also,depending on your cieling heigth,you can do a vertical track set-up or even a hi-lift set up. send me the inside heighth measurment and i can give you some better advice. a good residential door is the same gauge as a curtain door, and about half the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts