Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here's the thing, there are spots that people wheel with permission around southern ontario, often people will not give that information out on the internet because you get all the jackasses that come out and destroy property, wildlife, they litter and have loud trucks that ruin it for everyone else. So it's highly unlikely to have spots revealed to you on a public forum. If you want expedition type trails or rocks you have to make a weekend out of it. I've run minden trails over a weekend and I'm assuming the kind of rig your running is probably not capable of those trails anyway. You can buy and download a trail map for minden trails, we run the 3 and 4+ trails that require lockers and a winch but there are a few lighter trails but you have to drive 2 or 3 hours to run them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New Simcoe County Barrie Jeep 4x4 Club - Jeepineers

My brother and I just started a group for Simcoe County Barrie Jeeps and 4x4, it's called Jeepineers! Join! we'd love to have you in our community SIMCOE BARRIE SCHOMBERG WASAGA BEACH INNISFIL KESWICK PENETANGUISHENE MIDLAND COLLINGWOOD BLUE MOUNTAIN ORILLIA JEEP 4X4 CLUB - social networking
We want to organize trail runs and coffee meets too

This is our list of areas for members:
Simcoe County Barrie Schomberg Wasaga Beach Innisfil Keswick Penetanguishene Midland Parry Sound Orillia Blue Mountain Collingwood and Midhurst

·
Registered
38 Posts
Old thread but was just wondering if there's any members here who wheel around the Sudbury or North Bay area. We do the Ardbeg thing every summer, Bobcaygeon pretty often, head down south in the states often too. Just looking for somewhere new to check out in Ontario. Preferably crown-land to camp on, maybe a lake to fish, and obviously some decent trails to wheel. Something similar to Ardbeg would be awesome.
Thanks in advance, Jay.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would eventually like to know some
Wheeling areas of crown land around sarnia/ London area. I am relocating there shortly from Alberta and bringing my power wagon with me

Parents live near parry sound Ontario so I know some spots up there to cruise some logging roads etc but not much else.

Any areas anyone can suggest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Old thread but was just wondering if there's any members here who wheel around the Sudbury or North Bay area. We do the Ardbeg thing every summer, Bobcaygeon pretty often, head down south in the states often too. Just looking for somewhere new to check out in Ontario. Preferably crown-land to camp on, maybe a lake to fish, and obviously some decent trails to wheel. Something similar to Ardbeg would be awesome.

Thanks in advance, Jay.

Is there a big wheeling trip that heads through ardbeg every year? I’ve been there many times but only via sled and atv

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is there a big wheeling trip that heads through ardbeg every year? I’ve been there many times but only via sled and atv

Not sure about that. I think there's just always people there with jeeps, buggies, atv's. Great place to wheel and camp.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts