Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good price for spare shafts for a 80 scout dana 44 innners and outers. just curiuos case I know I will be brakeing them:flipoff2:
thanks

·
Registered
734 Posts
ChiScouter said:
A good price for me is 300 bucks. Send it to me and I will send you the shafts so you are good to go when you break yours. You animal you:eek: :eek:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
84cj7305 said:
I will be brakeing them:flipoff2:
thanks
Did the mall upgrade to 8 inch curbs?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Re: Re: spare prices

Sully said:

Did the mall upgrade to 8 inch curbs?
with 2 peice shafts? better not risk over 3" curbs

he needs the new chrome moly 1 peice flexable front shafts.

"they don't break, they bend"

a steal at 3420.95 per pair

NQS

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks for nothing thats what I expected... Yet anoth3r round of helpful tech from the piratre gang

Even people at the mall need spares :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
:rolleyes:

1980 Scout shafts, or MODEL 80 (early scout) shafts.

Front I assume since you asked for inner and outer, and 1980 Scout II since you said D44.

well, since the front shafts for a disc D44 are the same from '74-ish to '80, don't get hung up on the year. Basicaly any Scout II D44 front shaft will work.

anywere from free-$100 a set. Good price: free :D, don't be surprised to pay $50ea. if you need one.

new Yukon's are like $150-ish each (or was it $75-ish?), and Warns are like $500-$600 for the set..... but you know, thinking about it I'm not 100% sure on those prices... they seem off.

If I found a guy selling stock shafts for $25-$40 a side, and I needed them, I'd grab them.

and just to not appear soft :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
That 305 is probably going to break a lot of drivetrain parts, save your money and spring for 60's front and rear.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
RustoleumWhite said:
:rolleyes:

1980 Scout shafts, or MODEL 80 (early scout) shafts.

and just hoe meany Model 80s came with a Dana 44 :flipoff2:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks RustoleumWhite thats about what I figured was a $100 a set or $50 a side yes a 1980 scout axle. thanks fro the help. I figure these should hold up but want spares I am easy on the skinny pedal and teh jeep will be as light as possible

1 - 11 of 11 Posts