Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has to be the dumbest most newbie post I have ever made:rolleyes:

What spark plug wires are you guys using? I have a HEI 350 and headers.

All the wires I have used in the past there is always 1 or 3 in the set that are like 4 ft long and they hang down to my frame rails.

So what year and model wires have you guys found to be a good fit? I don thave anything blocking the path so the tigher the fit the better.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Eric, I just bought a set of universal fit Accel plugwires for the HEI dist. They were $30 and they came with the plug end already made up but the diz end not made up. They give you two bags of connectors for the diz and the wires are cut to like short, medium and long. They also include some plastic "Organizers" to bundle your wires together and keep them off the manifold or headers. I was using mine on a stock six/HEI so the manifold isn't an issue. It looked like if you had a V8, this would be the way to have a neat installation.Thi biggest bitch was getting the unfinished end of the wire pulled through the 90 degree boot! Lotsa WD40, Armorall, anythng slick.
The HEI swap was the best thing I've done to my cruiser.
Ed Long

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
THE UNTERMINATED END PLUG WIRES IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU CAN ROUTE THEM AND CUT THEM TO PERFECTLY FIT WHAT YOU NEED, I KNOW JEGS HAS THEM, BUT I BET NAPA WOULD TOO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts