Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a Scout can you just mount a tank behind the rear seat? or is ther some "in cab" law

·
Registered
625 Posts
hey u can email me for more details.. and if i dont know the answer i can ask my boss he knows everything and installed my system for me..

no u cannot install it under the cab.. u probably can buy blazer tank or something.. i know a buddy that is selling them for 100 bux each or something.. its in great conditon and comes with remote fill..

give me a shout if u are intersted in that tank..

im in new west but that guy is located in maple ridge (i work there so i can pick it up for ya if u want..

later

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Chief yelling alot said:
for a Scout can you just mount a tank behind the rear seat? or is ther some "in cab" law
If you have a full top and the tank is to the floor in the cab, you'd need to have a "compartment" built around it with a vent through the floor rig, inside the compartment(propane's heavier then air). If it's an open top, it doesn't matter but if it were to leak while parked, the floor would fill with propane vapor. So in either case, a vent in the floor in a good idea.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: speeking of propane, tank location???

PYRO said:

If you have a full top and the tank is to the floor in the cab, you'd need to have a "compartment" built around it with a vent through the floor rig, inside the compartment(propane's heavier then air). If it's an open top, it doesn't matter but if it were to leak while parked, the floor would fill with propane vapor. So in either case, a vent in the floor in a good idea.
thanks

and DanB i'll pass on the tank but can you ask you boss what the regulations are for mounting a tank in the cab

thanks agane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts